Instructions for Adding Your Event to the Calendar
- You must first Join Californians for School Choice. You do this by clicking on the Take Action option on the top menu bar, then choose the Join option. Fill out and submit the form. This adds you to our database which you must do before adding a Calendar event.
- Go to the Calendar page by clicking on the Calendar option in the top menu bar.
- Click on the “Click Here to Add an Event” link, or click on the “Add an Event” button on the bottom of the page. This will bring up the form to add your event content.
- Fill out the form with your event information. For Petition signing events, you will not need to choose anything related to having people RSVP (this gets more complicated and is unnecessary for our purposes). Submit the event.
- Once your event is submitted, it will be “approved” before you will see it show up on the Calendar page.
Do you like this page?