WHEN: OCTOBER 10, 2020
- Assemble at 9:30 AM PST
- March 10:00 AM to around 12:00 PM.
- Start at La Placita on Olvera Street.
- From there we will march on city sidewalks to the lawn and steps of Los Angeles City Hall between N. Main and N. Spring Streets.
- Following the speakers’ address, we will march back to La Placita along the same route.
- Personal water bottles and face coverings.
THIS IS NOT A PARTISAN EVENT
March for Faith does not endorse political parties or candidates. We promote First Amendment religious freedom for all Americans. All are welcome to attend this peaceful protest.
Please stick with non-partisan hats or clothing to express your patriotism, love of our Constitution, and respect for the law. Please no Trump or Biden signs, hats, T-shirts or other campaign paraphernalia. You are welcome to carry American flags, prayer books, rosaries or other small devotional items.
In the spirit of maintaining a peaceful event, we ask you to stay on city sidewalks and public property and observe all state and local laws on social distancing and personal safety.
Please register for updates.